Peter Rabbit Community Preschool is a not-for-profit community-based preschool run by a parent committee that supports the fantastic and dedicated staff and ensures the best interests of the children.
With 20 children attending each day, we provide a small group learning environment with excellent teacher to child ratios.
Peter Rabbit Community Preschool has been operating for over 85 years. Many families have been part of our preschool for generations.
The preschool caters for 20 children a day. Children aged between 3yrs-5yrs attend days suited to each family. Children must be 3yrs prior to starting. All children are required to be toilet trained to attend. Positions can not be held.
Children can attend 2-5 days a week.
- All families are eligible for 15hrs Government Funded Start Strong Affordable Preschool per week. If you opt into this program with Peter Rabbit Preschool you will receive up to $105.50 off your fees per week.
- Daily fee 3-4yrs $80, 4-5yrs $67 from January 2023 (Must be starting school the following year) Equity 3-5yrs $45
- Waiting list $40 (non refundable)
- Security Deposit $100 (refundable)
- Maintenance Deposit $120
- Administration levy $55 (non refundable)
- Equipment Levy $80 per term.
- Peter Rabbit Pack $50
For more information on fees, please see the Administration & Fees page in the Parent’s Area.
Hours of operation
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-3.45pm
- NSW school terms
Wait List Form – Waiting List form 2023