Peter Rabbit Community Preschool is a not-for-profit community-based preschool run by a parent committee that supports the fantastic and dedicated staff and ensures the best interests of the children.
With 20 children attending each day, we provide a small group learning environment with excellent teacher to child ratios.
Peter Rabbit Community Preschool has been operating for over 85 years. Many families have been part of our preschool for generations.
The preschool caters for 20 children a day. Children aged between 3yrs-5yrs attend days suited to each family. Children must be 3yrs prior to starting. Positions can not be held.
Children can attend 2-5days a week.
- All families are eligable for 15hrs Government Funded Preschool a week. This is equivalent to 2 days. Fees are paid for 3 or more days.
- Daily fee 3-4yrs $70 4-5yrs $50 (3 days or more weekly. Must be starting school 2022) Health Care Card Discount $31
- Waiting list $40 (non refundable)
- Deposit $100 (refundable)
- Administration levy $55 (non refundable)
- Equipment Levy $50 per term.
For more information on fees, please see the Administration & Fees page in the Parent’s Area.
Hours of operation
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-4pm (3.45pm for all children)
- NSW school terms